February 2nd, 2011
Got 5 minutes? Then, I can show you how you can stop having panic attacks and general anxiety! This will free you from the prison of panic attacks and anxiety.
Do these sound familiar?
- do normal social situations make you nervous now when they never had earlier do you feel like leaving every time you arrive at a social function ?
- ever think you might stop breathing because your breathing gets erratic and you have chest tightness?
- have you ever rushed yourself to the hospital emergency room thinking you may be having a heart attack, but find out it’s only anxiety or a panic attack?
- do you feel closed in while in an elevator, in traffic, or close to a lot of people? do you feel better spending time solo?
- do you have anxious thoughts that drive you insane ? thoughts that keep playing over and over in your mind?
- ever fear loss of control or going insane ? feel like you are not the navigator of your ship ?
Does your body ever feel these?
- unwanted thoughts and worrying constantly for no reason
- confused and feeling disconnected to the universe
- shortness of breath, chest tightness, palpitations
- hot flushes with anxiety
Well, you are not by yourself and there are many around the world that suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. There are various ways to solve the problem. ordinarily, it’s a combination of behavioural therapy and medication that will do the trick. You need to be trained on how to manage your emotions and prevent these feelings of anxiety at any given time. You can also learn methods that will help you to stop panic attacks as they happen .
Once you master these, you will never have to live thru an attack again , ever. However, some people may need some prescription drugs initially to help them until they learn the right coping skills to do it without medication. whatsoever the route may be that you take to help yourself, you can finally be free from this disorder and take your soul back. The ultimate goal should be to acquire the coping skills needed to be free from this crippling disease without the use of drugs . If the correct steps are taken in the right chronological sequence, there is no excuse for you to not be able to be rid yourself of this mental roller coaster.